Bro’s Cajun Cuisine uses FedEx shipping company as its primary delivery method. Any damaged merchandise or problems involving the shipping of our product will fall under the policies of FedEx.
Bro’s Cajun Cuisine allows a “pick-up” option which can be accomplished at our restaurant facility:
Bro’s Cajun Cuisine
3214 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville, TN 37209
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you;or
- In the case goods have already been dispatched to you:
We must ask that you contact us in order to get a RMA(return merchandise authorization) at email@example.com or 615 329-2626.
Perishable goods may not be returned without a RMA
2. You can return non-perishable goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
The goods must be in an unused or like new state.
3. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4. The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- in the event that the product has been used.
- perishable material without a RMA
- to any products that we have made or customized specifically for you